Young Endoscopists Poster Presentations 2017
Amsterdam Live Endoscopy 2017 is happy to invite young endoscopists to share their research and/or remarkable cases with other participants. For this, there will be a continuous poster presentation during Monday and Tuesday. This poster presentation will be set up in the Amstel Foyer, the main area for coffee, tea and lunch. Beware, if you submit an abstract for poster presentation, the work should not (yet) have been published in peer-reviewed journals.
With these poster presentations, we want to provide young endoscopists a platform to discuss their work with more senior colleagues. Abstracts will be printed in a booklet and distributed to all course-participants.
To submit an abstract, please send your abstract by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The maximum word count is 350.
* You will be notified about acceptance for poster presentation within three weeks of submission.
* Last opportunity to submit is 1 November 2017.
* Registration is obligatory for presentation of poster at the congress
* Size poster board at Okura: wide 1.25 m and high 1 m.
* Posters will be secured either with velcotape or thumbnails
* Poster area will be in the Amstel Foyer